Chase Fieldhouse and Blue Coats Home Game Information
- Parking is free, courtesy of Piazza Delaware. A limited amount of parking passes for the VIP Lot are available for purchase. Please contact BlueCoatsTickets@76ers.com for more information.
- Bags can be no larger than 14" x 14" x 6" and will be subject to inspection upon entry in accordance with NBA/G League security regulations.
- 401 Garasches Lane, Wilmington, DE 19801
- Doors to Chase Fieldhouse will open 60 minutes prior to tipoff for all Blue Coats home games
- All children over the age of two (2) will require a ticket for entrance
- Concessions are available for purchase at kiosks and the main concession stand on the lower concourse
- Beer and wine will be available for patrons over the age of 21 with valid proof of ID
- Will Call
- Will call is open starting two hours prior to tipoff and is located in the main atrium. Enter through the rightmost doors and make an immediate right.
- Tickets may be picked up from Will Call by presenting a drivers license or other valid government issued ID.
- Individual game tickets are available for purchase online at Ticketmaster.com/BlueCoats
- Hand-held video cameras and still cameras for personal use may be brought into Chase Fieldhouse, provided no game action is recorded in accordance with NBA/G League broadcasting guidelines.
- Please be courteous to those guests around you when taking pictures.
- Camera cases will be inspected prior to entrance into the facility.
- Tripods and monopods are prohibited.
- Certified service dogs or service dogs in training for guests with special needs are welcome. All other animals are prohibited (with the exception of Coaty and Franklin).
- Smoking is prohibited inside Chase Fieldhouse.
- With the help of an Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) consultant, Chase Fieldhouse was designed to be universally accessible and comfortable for all guests with special needs.