HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Chase Fieldhouse is currently operating at full capacity.
- Masks are recommended for all fans while inside Chase Fieldhouse, except while actively eating or drinking. Masks are required for certain seating and hospitality areas (see below).
- The NBA G League requires fans in zones in close proximity to the court and team benches to show proof of vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the building.
- All courtside seats are included in this designated zone.
- All fans within these close proximity zone must are required to wear a mask at all times, except while actively eating or drinking.
- Acceptable negative tests include PCR sampled up to two days prior to the game day or an approved rapid test sampled on the day of the game.
- Parking is free, courtesy of Piazza Delaware. A limited amount of parking passes for the VIP Lot are available for purchase. Please contact BlueCoatsTickets@76ers.com for more information.
- Bags can be no larger than 14″ x 14″ x 6″ and will be subject to inspection upon entry in accordance with NBA/G League security regulations.
- 401 Garasches Lane, Wilmington, DE 19801
- Doors to Chase Fieldhouse will open 60 minutes prior to tipoff for all Blue Coats home games
- All children over the age of two (2) will require a ticket for entrance
- Concessions are available for purchase at kiosks and the main concession stand on the lower concourse
- Beer and wine will be available for patrons over the age of 21 with valid proof of ID
- Will Call
- Will call is open starting 60 minute prior to tipoff and is located in the main atrium. Enter through the rightmost doors and make an immediate right.
- Tickets may be picked up from Will Call by presenting a drivers license or other valid government issued ID.
- Individual game tickets are available for purchase online at Ticketmaster.com/BlueCoats
- Hand-held video cameras and still cameras for personal use may be brought into Chase Fieldhouse, provided no game action is recorded in accordance with NBA/G League broadcasting guidelines.
- Please be courteous to those guests around you when taking pictures.
- Camera cases will be inspected prior to entrance into the ballpark.
- Tripods and monopods are prohibited.
- Certified service dogs or service dogs in training for guests with special needs are welcome. All other animals are prohibited (with the exception of Coaty and Franklin).
- Smoking is prohibited inside Chase Fieldhouse.
- With the help of an Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) consultant, Chase Fieldhouse was designed to be universally accessible and comfortable for all guests with special needs.