- Parking will be available on-site for $5 per vehicle on a first-come, first-served basis. Cash is preferred.
- Bags can be no larger than 14″ x 14″ x 6″ and will be subject to inspection upon entry in accordance with NBA/G League security regulations.
- 401 Garasches Lane, Wilmington, DE 19801
- Traveling From South: Continue on South Walnut Street and make a right turn directly behind the Fieldhouse to enter parking lot.
- Traveling From North: Due to the exit closure on South Walnut (13), cars are recommended to continue beyond the bridge to the first U-turn (traffic light). Once the U-turn is taken, continue to the entrance which will be the right turn directly behind the Fieldhouse.
- Doors to 76ers Fieldhouse will open 60 minutes prior to tipoff for all Blue Coats home games
- All children over the age of two (2) will require a ticket for entrance
- Concessions are available for purchase at kiosks and the main concession stand on the lower concourse
- Beer and wine will be available for patrons over the age of 21 with valid proof of ID
- Will Call
- Will call is open starting 60 minute prior to tipoff and is located in the main atrium. Enter through the rightmost doors and make an immediate right.
- Tickets may be picked up from Will Call by presenting a drivers license or other valid government issued ID.
- Individual game tickets are available for purchase online HERE
- Hand-held video cameras and still cameras for personal use may be brought into 76ers Fieldhouse, provided no game action is recorded in accordance with NBA/G League broadcasting guidelines.
- Please be courteous to those guests around you when taking pictures.
- Camera cases will be inspected prior to entrance into the ballpark.
- Tripods and monopods are prohibited.
- Certified service dogs or service dogs in training for guests with special needs are welcome. All other animals are prohibited (with the exception of Coaty and Franklin).
- Smoking is prohibited inside 76ers Fieldhouse.
- With the help of an Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) consultant, 76ers Fieldhouse was designed to be universally accessible and comfortable for all guests with special needs.